Elevated Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just invite your friends at our Server, IP:93.119.178.95:8787, to get cool rewards

HomeHome  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pending Role + Refund

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AkeRaines

Pending Role + Refund Empty
PostSubject: Pending Role + Refund   Pending Role + Refund I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 4:28 pm

InGame Name: Ake Raines (Senior Admin)
Level: 5
Request: I would like to take my 200m back and my level 25 + level 5 arms and detective
, also give me role i am Senior Administrator of the server and Gang Modarator under Edward and Abdul
Back to top Go down
Admin
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: Pending Role + Refund   Pending Role + Refund I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 5:14 pm

processed for sernior administrator role, pending lucio for re-check your other requests
Back to top Go down
https://elevated.goodforum.net
Admin
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: Pending Role + Refund   Pending Role + Refund I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 7:20 pm

200million cash will be not gonna back, i will just gonna give you just only 30million and also you are admin you don't need that much money. -lucio, pending for management to give you the 30million cash
Back to top Go down
https://elevated.goodforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pending Role + Refund   Pending Role + Refund I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pending Role + Refund
Page 1 of 1