Elevated Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just invite your friends at our Server, IP:93.119.178.95:8787, to get cool rewards

HomeHome  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allega Gang San News Article

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnRedcoyote
Assistant Magement
Assistant Magement
JohnRedcoyote

Allega Gang San News Article Empty
PostSubject: Allega Gang San News Article   Allega Gang San News Article I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 12:01 am

Explanation of "Allega Gang"
A San Andreas News article

Author: John Redcoyote
Date: 18/07/2020
Tags: Mystery, Investigation
Disclaimer: The article does not endorse or condone this organization in any way, this written production is purely for informational purposes and so it should be read.

Overview

The opposite of the government institutions (also known as factions) are the illegal organizations, also known as gangs. They are the opposite for one simple reason, they come and go. Usually, before coming into town, uprising gangs leave posters throughout the city, some of them actually make a website for their operations and so on.
Over the last few months, there have been lots of speculations about the organisation called "Allega Gang", not to mention that SAN News members have been receiving lots of messages lately about them, many people were asking us for information about the so-called syndicate. As this got first our curiosity and afterwards our attention, we have sent a couple of reporters to rack up some information about it.
HQ

The founders of Allega Gang have rolled up their sleeves, and instead of buying a pre-owned business to transform it into a gang headquarter, they have decided to buy a building area (the so-called "land") and start constructing a new building, which is likely going to be their headquarters. The building which might still be updated, is made with concrete walls and wooden ceilings/floors and it has currently 3 floors. You can see this building in front of the Verona Beach Pier. Our photographers have taken a couple of photographs to make locating this place easier. On top of that, the members of the Syndicate have kindly let the media producers enter and take photos of the ground floor, which is still to be furnished. Top to bottom, the location of the building from the map, the front of the building, and the ground floor.

Allega Gang San News Article Galler16
Allega Gang HQ Showcase
Allega Gang San News Article Galler17
Interview With Jeff Cornel

Jeff Cornel, one  leaders of "Allega Gang"
John: Hello Mr.Jeff, thanks for finding time to have an interview with us
Jeff: No problem John.
John: Let's get to the point, what is the main point of this organisation?
Jeff: Main point of this organisation is to establish our business all over the world.
John: And why do people make strange assumptions, It should be connected somehow right?
John: I think that the main source of the speculations about "ALG" mainly comes from rival businessmen who want to damage our business, mostly they try to connect the weird and damaging speculations to our criminal past.
Jeff: Understandable. What type of business does Allega Gang have?
Jeff: We have several types of business, but mostly its mines in Africa, moreover we also have shares in one of the most famous travelling company
John: Wow that seems cool and one last question if you don't mind: Who are the other leaders of The Allega Gang?
Jeff: Other leaders of our organisation are:Jeff Cornel,Burmy Murda Lucio Margallol, they are my family members and I fully trust them with my life
John: Well, I am glad to have an interview with you, thank you Mr.Jeff For finding time for us.
Back to top Go down
JohnRedcoyote
Assistant Magement
Assistant Magement
JohnRedcoyote

PostSubject: Re: Allega Gang San News Article   Allega Gang San News Article I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 12:08 am

Note, I was duty when i take a photo of hq

Mohamed_Essam likes this post

Back to top Go down
HankS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin
HankS

PostSubject: Re: Allega Gang San News Article   Allega Gang San News Article I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 3:33 am

Nice! Keep up the good work!

Mohamed_Essam likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mohamed_Essam
General Admin
General Admin
Mohamed_Essam

PostSubject: Re: Allega Gang San News Article   Allega Gang San News Article I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 11:40 am

Good luck,keep working <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allega Gang San News Article   Allega Gang San News Article I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allega Gang San News Article
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elevated Roleplay :: Articles-
Jump to: